Do you want to be associated with a well recognized and trusted brand with endless networking possibilities? Join The Sagicor Group.
Life at Sagicor
Sagicor is a dynamic, indigenous Group which has been redefining financial services in the Caribbean and in order for our company to deliver on its promise to our customers and investors; we will recruit, develop and retain the best talent available. For our staff, it is a commitment to create a working environment which will facilitate their continuing development, and which will allow them to fulfil their personal and financial goals.
If you're looking to grow your career within a stable and growing financial services company, then Sagicor may be right for you. Our vision is "To be a great company committed to improving the lives of the people in the communities in which we operate."
With a proud history dating back to 1840, we are a dynamic financial group of companies which operates in 22 countries around the globe. For the last 170 years, we've helped eight generations of families by providing the peace of mind and financial security they need for every stage of life. This reputation for excellence has given us a rating of "A-" (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company.
Join the Sagicor team today and help us exceed the needs of customers now and in the future.
Requirements to join Sagicor Property Services
- Successful completion of the Real Estate Salesman’s Course.
- Registered/qualified as a Real Estate Salesman under the Real Estate (Dealers & Developer) Act.
- Own a reliable motor vehicle.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to approach Real Estate from a different perspective.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- High energy level and a desire to be a part of a corporate culture driven environment.
- Ability to effectively use a computer , the internet and email.
- Team player.